Saturday, January 30, 2010

Video Grabber Vc-211a Support Youtube Video Grabber & Ignition Key Problem?

Youtube video grabber & ignition key problem? - video grabber vc-211a support

1.The YouTube Google Video Grabber 1.0 bulletsoft. I've downloaded before and YouTube videos and use either visible with a FLV player. I've tried videos from utube now 5, and every mistake in the video capture program says? We tried to download, but said the mistake? What's happening? Is there a altertantive the program, but works the same way?

2.1999 Pontiac Vibe - I can start my good car, but when I switch to fish sticks or doing something in the ignigtion and get the key all the way to the exit. It acts as a way of locking in Ingition. I have to wait about 5 minutes, then when everything was exposed, as it should normally. I have some graphite on both ends of the keys and then put grease into the hole, but it is still when I go.

Note: This is a key backup, but not 2, the original.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like it is necessary to replace the ignition tube.

Anonymous said...

sounds like it is necessary to replace the ignition tube.

Post a Comment