Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cascade Lodge Can Someone Read The Beginning Of My Story..2 Paragraphs?

Can someone read the beginning of my story..2 paragraphs? - cascade lodge

This test is for the community.

What I do not want to be when I grow up

The wind in my hair to move quickly pinpricks on my skin. My hands full of purple scales, are cold and rough to the touch. I try my hands warm by rubbing them in vain.
Outside, autumn leaves were in red mound of snow. My boots crunched beneath the thin layer of ice, crack, C-crack, explosions, rhythmic sounds from the depths of the surface. The branches and dead insects were frozen, as if it raised between two worlds, the living and the dead. The ice, however, remains in a tone that dark cloud is a source of images of reflection. In reflection, I saw a girl with long brown hair cascading to the frozen puddle. His eyes just black spots in the reflection of the search for her. Somehow, the person collecting the most thought was that this was the girl. She was the person that I wanted to be blurring the picture is not clear.

I hear so far from the road. Smokeng fat woman is a teenager from his shirt and throws him out of the house as if it were taken from the collection of garbage. She threw out several items of clothing, books and textbooks. The boy's eyes are facing today, and he is on his knees, trying to remember their properties. Trying to remember his life.

I watch and grimaced. The wind gusts, and makes my hair run free as the wild mane of a lion. Like a lion pride. With a sigh, I think what happens to me when I had no reason to have no reason to. I would like it to end? I knew in my heart that this is not the kind of future I wanted. Region does not want to be my hot and diffuse destroyed by aliens, people who do not understand.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Good stuff, Shugofa! You have talent! I hope you keep writing. :)

Debbie

katie said...

WOW thats good reallllyy descriptive words paint a picture. I would like to write.

Post a Comment