Saturday, January 2, 2010

Patterson Dental Equipment Any Other Dental Offices Uses To Use Accubite?

Any other dental offices uses to use Accubite? - patterson dental equipment

I asked her in the last 2 office, where he worked. I learned that he was really sorry about what has happened to this company. My sales REP was very sweet, funny lady. It ended'll Darby Dental. I'm curious what other companies when acquired Accubite Patterson. Our office Patterson stayed so that the representatives of Patterson himself has sucked for us.

1 comment:

justine said...

I took my sales staff Darby Dental Accubite because I'm still gives us a lot of loyalty discounts, we used to get and have always been so good to us. Only a handful of items to Patterson (now simply because they do not) find anywhere else.
** No Huskymom not share the same active ingredient., Accubite But it seems there were only good people who work for them. I felt so bad for the way Patterson closing .**

Post a Comment