Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tea Tree Oil Nail Fungus Is Tea Tree Oil Really Effective In Treating Nail Fungus?

Is tea tree oil really effective in treating nail fungus? - tea tree oil nail fungus

I've had nail fungus, since I (in the 22 now) and remember, it was painful to deal with what is my life. I can not wear sandals, cute, love that I go to the beach, and especially annoying when the whole my friend that I have to wear socks when I'm at home with him ... I treated for 3 months now in anticipation of the results ... I see a small improvement, but not much .... I know it will take time for my nails to grow again (hopefully), but I've heard that tea tree oil really works? Can I use it even if I have a treatment for the infection? I always have with nail polish on her fingers, touch me with tea tree oil? Thanks in advance

3 comments:

alc0035 said...

I've never had a problem with nail fungus, until I worked in a factory called temporary. I have some neem, tea tree and emu oil. He immediately left. Since you have had for many years, may take some time to get rid of it. Thats a lot may have to apply several times.

Wilkerson B said...

I've heard, and steam used Vic rubbed my toenails and have had good results from tea oil, I have never used .. But Vic RUB steam applied to the nails is a great job .. share very efficient, the thickness and a sock that will not work in her bed, has a strong smell, but also help to improve your break and has a calming effect. You should see the results immediately after use.

LoveAlwa... said...

Well, my sister is summarized on the face (strange but true)
It is used tea tree oil, and began almost immediately clear
It went so great, it was less painful, and seemed to be prevented from others.

I like to try, what can you lose?

Post a Comment