Monday, January 25, 2010

Panthera Onca Rapidshare Can I Raise A Jaguar At Home??? (Panthera Onca) Aka Big Cats.?

Can I raise a Jaguar at home??? (Panthera Onca) aka Big cats.? - panthera onca rapidshare

I am a 20 years old student who lives in Egypt in Cairo. I really want to buy and own onca (Panthera) importance (Jaguar) and I mean the car! Lol, no ... I refer to the "Big Cats". I do not even know know if selling the Jaguars here in Cairo. I searched the whole internet and still found nothing!
So, please .. I really appreciate it if someone told me if you do not put a pet at home, right? And if so, where can I one in my area.
Thank you.

9 comments:

River said...

Will want to strips of meat, if the cat is old enough to want the country itself? AKA - NO!

coldice8 said...

Probably not a good idea

jeannie_... said...

I had a friend who had a wild cat. It was beautiful, until noon, then you better watch out! It was a child and had to get rid of him. Therein lies the problem. If you are well and take care of it, that's great. But what happens when you get rid of him, and ends on the black market or dead. And remember ... these are wild animals!

I รข¥ my doberman said...

Its possible .. If you are attacked .. ATTACK>>> do not eat. She begins her sorry ***. Why not ask your neighbors about your opinion!

gailisme said...

Bad idea. These people, exotic animals, then realize they are more than they can handle and then what to do when you realize too. Get a kitten. Jaguars are not intended to be domesticated and is cruel for you to try if you really know what to do, and I do not think they are doing well over 20 years. Bad idea!

helena_m... said...

I would say probably not a good idea.

RPIOMBO said...

Unwise, but possible.

A wild animal is not a pet.

Permits, procedures, Quaranta, feed, are likely to exceed its budgetary constraints too.

RPIOMBO said...

Unwise, but possible.

A wild animal is not a pet.

Permits, procedures, Quaranta, feed, are likely to exceed its budgetary constraints too.

scankyro... said...

Well, here in England is illegal. Think twice. But they are beautiful cats are not the type of the house. So great. It would be cruel to keep locked in a cage, and I would certainly not trust mobile home. If you have a cat, which is smaller and feed them safer and cheaper to live.

Post a Comment