Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A University For Pediatrician In Toronto Queens, McMaster, University Of Toronto, Or Western?

Queens, McMaster, University of Toronto, or Western? - a university for pediatrician in toronto

I was on:

University of Toronto Biology Life Sciences
McMaster University, Life Sciences 1
Queen's University Honors Biology
Western University Health Sciences

My goal is to get into medical school and become a pediatrician.
Does anyone have any information? Residence? Best program or school? Information about the campus. I really appreciate advice. I will visit the school this week, as I only 2 weeks time to make my decision.

Thank you for all the help:)

2 comments:

R. Gaspari said...

Even if I am not from Canada, U of T has a very good reputation (all assumptions do really, but I would stay at U of T.

I do not know how the med school committees consider applications revenue in Canada, the United States is the basic essential facility, so that between U of T or McMaster, you are really in the best form in a plant. I do not see you as a constraint. If I were you I choose b / wn these two factors on the basis of life, such as proximity, quality of life, etc.

Congratulations and try to work hard (as hard as it is). Good luck for a planned and we hope it will be a mambo club again soon! All you need is hard work and determination.

Zarathus... said...

U of T is perhaps the best school in Canada and Life Sciences program is very difficult to access. 'So I was diagnosed with one, congratulations go to.

Post a Comment