Thursday, February 4, 2010

Loli Real Will Looking At Hentai Loli/furry/etc Make Me Become A Pervert Or Mess Me Up Down The Road?

Will looking at hentai loli/furry/etc make me become a pervert or mess me up down the road? - loli real

I am 17 years old, and for a long time since I entered puberty (I was) 13, are strange things to look online when I started, I never questioned, hormones, and I never really made any thought to what I observe.

But lately I've come to the realization of the Loli Hentai / Furry Hentai / etc, and everything. And I wonder if I these things make me a pervert or ruin my life in some way?

I see no real nude photos of minors, it's disgusting, or any other material to other adults, with real animals or similar (I once, stupid, but then the guilt consumed me then I stopped.) And I can not hurt child and animal in any way.

But I see these versions of furry hentai hentai loli with a Veriety obscene matter, and only recently became clear to me that this thing was, and I do not know if I keep looking for when you become a pervert or something.

a kind of stupid question, I think, but your roastIt would be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment