Monday, December 28, 2009

Pain In Both Hips What Does It Mean When Your Walking Or Jogging , A Numb Stinging Pain Is In Both Ankle Areas Of My Legs?

What does it mean when your walking or jogging , a numb stinging pain is in both ankle areas of my legs? - pain in both hips

I was walking and running for three weeks, now 2 3 miles, 5 days per week. I'm 239 pounds and stretch properly before you begin, but today I had severe pain in both lower zones, especially ankle Shin. When I thought I could not go, I finished the mile and I sat down for a minute. After resting for a few minutes, I decided to go 2 miles, but about 50 meters from the starting point, my feet were numb and tingling, sharp beats at the same time began in the same fields. I decided to walk slowly on a normal pace, but when I had my feet cold! I walked a mile to the attempt to solve the pain. What does this mean? Do I need new shoes, or maybe my weight is more on the legs. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment