Friday, December 11, 2009

Cystic Fibrosis Pictures What Should I Ask For Through Make-A-Wish?

What should I ask for through Make-A-Wish? - cystic fibrosis pictures

I'm fifteen and I have cystic fibrosis. I am in good health, but my doctor told me, and he said that he was entitled to a desire, then he told me to do before eighteen.

What do you think I should ask?

I thought of a trip somewhere, but it only lasted a week or two, then we only have pictures and things.

I want to go shopping with my best friend.

But I remembered how much I love cars. I've always been fascinated by the high-end cars that I know I could never pay.

So Whatcha think?

: D

5 comments:

Brianna said...

hey CF too! IA-Wish made earlier this year, and I wanted for a Caribbean cruise. It was incredible! They treat you like a movie star and literally get what you want to long for a whole week.

I was deciding between a trip and a shopping day, and I think they have no right to want a car (but I'm not sure). I do not choose our purchases, because I am many things, and I wanted a little break (I went on my cruise in the school haha).

I was so happy that I made a wish this year because I was sick a lot in recent months. Good luck and I hope they decide to stay healthy! Whatever you do will be great, I promise!

damn. said...

Do not buy a luxury car. Of course, it's cool now, but 5 years later only a lame old car is.

The trip would be a good idea. This would never forget what an impressive story to tell.

The spending spree could spend valuable time with your friend and enjoy the fresh produce for free, but lasted only one day.

I do not know if we can call them, but I would ask for money in savings to finance for study when I got older. This is something that certainly that need the education, and still have a title.

Ben said...

I Duno if I wanted to contribute the best to you for your decision. I think what I do is take a family vacation, wherever you go. In this way you will remember and make others happy.
It can also been a certain amount of donations to the charity of your choice.

CHICKcli... said...

awwwww I want to be your heart you want is a great and good luck to you \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

CHICKcli... said...

awwwww I want to be your heart you want is a great and good luck to you \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

Post a Comment