Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Massachusetts Credit Unions A Law Firm Call My House That My Wife Ows Them Money..?

A law firm call my house that my wife ows them money..? - massachusetts credit unions

I can try to talk the guy that come in 2000, I have my wife was an independent woman with 2 children who are struggling, in order, because all your bills on time, etc. etc. Now in 2002 disabled because of knee arthritis got sick, she gets 1 Income and trying to pay bills, but could not. is now a credit report and discovered 6 years after the call to the house for a little money we got married wonder now they want some big forwards and was $ 50 per month, or give us in court and said that We also 2003, a GMC Envoy, and if it does not with some money he can come Goin to a lien on the car .. please help I need in this case, which forced me to tell my body if I have a loan could help them get to my wife, was a kind of NIE, but at the same time, it was not. I live in Massachusetts, then ask advice from someone out there .. Please Help Me thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment