Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gator Boat Trailers Parts What Difference Would These Tires Make?

What difference would these tires make? - gator boat trailers parts

I have a 2002 Toyota 4Runner. My tires (Michelin LTX M / S) have done 71k miles and very good. When I get new tires at Costco told me they were not tired, series and did not give me the same tires (30x9.50 R15). You want the size recommended by the manufacturer, the size (225/75 R15) reduce to. I never realized that I had the standard tires. I ride urban, almost completely normal, although I take my boat on the weekends. The only off-road I do is when I go to a football match Gator skip a sidewalk or two parking spaces. I watched two wheels side by side and there is a difference of a few centimeters. I want to Costco / proposed, by the tire manufacturer or stay with what I have. I always Rief and there are many places to install my standard tire is simply not cost more money.

3 comments:

nikipoo said...

When the money comes standardized the appearance of a true Four Wheeler bigger tires I would want to regularly 225/75

Mark A said...

If you are satisfied with your current tires are, I would be the same size. However, if the budget is tight or not paln to keep the car for a long time to determine whether, maybe the tires. Everything depends on the importance of these factors for you.

fuzzydic... said...

The tire size of the speedometer reading of about 3.8 mph slower, which means that his team false information, at the time of injection errors, etc.
If you believe that you will get fuel, and no other problems in both directions should be ok. I have the same situation, is based in the RAM on my 98 and beyond is a low in the opposite direction is very good. The large, probably look even better.

Post a Comment